Monday, July 30, 2012

Everyone are back togever!!!!

Moms dropped me and my sisters off at Auntie Pam's for 'cation and we were vere for 2 days.  We had so much fun pwaying, going to wine night, and everyfing!!  Ven, moms AND dads came and picked us up!  I had va happy!!!  Cals didn't fink dads was ever coming back, but I knew he would!  Once we were home, I wouldn't let him out of my sight.  I even went to seep seep on his feets so if he moved, I'd know!




I checked to be sure he were still vere when I woke up, and he were!  Yay!!!









Ven I spent some time wiff moms snugglerin, watching TV and everyfing.  She were real tired and so I just kept her company.






We boff went seep seep, hahahaha!!














Later, I found moms and dads on va big couch watching videos from dads trip.  So, I got as tiny as I could and snugglered wiff vem!  It was awesome sauce.  I love my famiwy!

Love,
Hogie

No comments:

Post a Comment