Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is me, Sarah!!!  Hogie is sunbathing and left this computer on so I play with it!!  Yay meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!  I went to Chicago with mommy and daddy and we had so much fun!
 I saw the lake and the skyscrapers!!
I played in the kiddies park!!  I climbed everything, mommy says I'm a brave good girl!!
 My new Uncle Scotty helped me get a drink at the people fountain!  There were dog fountains, too.  What a fancy place!
 Uncle Scotty brought Dovi, my new BFF.  We walked and walked, I met the ocean but didn't like it!
I went to sleep as soon as we got in the car.  It's hard being a puppy!

I better go before Hogie comes and corrects me!  He thinks he is the boss of me... not!! 




Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Sarah Farah Bearah

No comments:

Post a Comment