Sunday, March 11, 2012

Puppies....

Lately, moms and dads are talking awot about puppies.  Vey are Freaking.Me.Out!  I am va puppy in vis house, and vat is vat!  I real love puppies, vo, so maybe a puppy would be nice...  hmm.  I told moms to just go frew my puppy photo album and pretend I'm a tiny baby again.  We wooked frew awot of pics and here are some of our favorites:                                          

Vis is me at Momma Karin's house, I was so tiny!  Real handsome already, too!  Moms said I had a good movement for a wittle guy... gross moms, why are you talking about baffrooming??








Moms says vis is va first picture of me she ever did see.  Wow, are I gorgeous or what??  Moms says I was apposed a be a show dog!









Vis was when I came to live wiff moms.  Vat was my chicken hawk toy, I killed it on va first day!  Moms sewed it up and I carried it around for a wong time.








Moms started taking me to school right away.  I learned "sit" when I was still in ear posts!  Check out my fwame neckwace, that was an awesome one!











I real loved sunbazing even as a pupper.  I real love our deck, too, even now.  I just lay vere and lay vere until moms or dads says I'm gonna burn up!


All vese puppy pictures make ME want a puppy, too!  I am an uncle now, my sister Livia had 4 babies!  Vey are so tiny and real cuteness!  Moms says vere are no red girls and vat gives her va bummers.  Good fing she has me for her red head!


Love,
Hogie




No comments:

Post a Comment